DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I do not attempt to be polite or partisan in my articles, merely truthful. If you are a partisan and believe that the letter after the name of a politician is more important then their policies, I suggest that you stop reading and leave this site immediately--there is nothing here for you.

Modern American politics are corrupt, hyper-partisan, and gridlocked, yet the mainstream media has failed to cover this as anything but politics as usual. This blog allows me to post my views, analysis and criticisms which are too confrontational for posting in mainstream outlets.

I am your host, Josh Sager--a progressive activist, political writer and occupier--and I welcome you to SarcasticLiberal.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Second Blog

I am not stopping my work on the SarcasticLiberal, but I am starting up a second blog address. This shift is due to nothing more than the recent problems with my Blogger account, where my blog-stats reset, costing me tens of thousands of views.

I will continue to post on this blog in concert with my new blog, but I would greatly appreciate it if people would check out my new address: http://progressivecynic.wordpress.com/

On the left-hand column of my new blog (right underneath the picture), there is a "follow by email" service which is the best way to follow my writings--I keep all emails confidential and will never reveal my reader-list or use it for advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment