DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I do not attempt to be polite or partisan in my articles, merely truthful. If you are a partisan and believe that the letter after the name of a politician is more important then their policies, I suggest that you stop reading and leave this site immediately--there is nothing here for you.

Modern American politics are corrupt, hyper-partisan, and gridlocked, yet the mainstream media has failed to cover this as anything but politics as usual. This blog allows me to post my views, analysis and criticisms which are too confrontational for posting in mainstream outlets.

I am your host, Josh Sager--a progressive activist, political writer and occupier--and I welcome you to SarcasticLiberal.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

ForceChange Petitions

I am currently in an internship with groups called ForceChange. This group generates progressive petitions in order to support causes across the world. Over the next two months, I will be posting petitions to my blog, in addition to articles, so that the readers of my blog can sign these petitions. Signing these petitions takes a matter of seconds, and will allow you to support a wide variety of causes.


In addition to signing these petitions, I would appreciate it if you would spread the link to the petitions to those who share your values - petitions are only as powerful as the number of people who sign them, thus this would be very helpful to the cause.


Thank You,
Josh Sager





1 comment:

  1. How did the internship go with ForceChange? I am interested in getting involved and the requirements seem very reasonable, but I want this to turn into a revenue stream for me. Were you able to turn that into a reality?

    ReplyDelete