DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I do not attempt to be polite or partisan in my articles, merely truthful. If you are a partisan and believe that the letter after the name of a politician is more important then their policies, I suggest that you stop reading and leave this site immediately--there is nothing here for you.

Modern American politics are corrupt, hyper-partisan, and gridlocked, yet the mainstream media has failed to cover this as anything but politics as usual. This blog allows me to post my views, analysis and criticisms which are too confrontational for posting in mainstream outlets.

I am your host, Josh Sager--a progressive activist, political writer and occupier--and I welcome you to SarcasticLiberal.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Near-Prophetic Olbermann special comment

Below are parts one and two of a Keith Olbermann special comment just before the 2010 election. Pay particular attention to the predictions of the second video and just how accurate his predictions are turning out to be (instead of Palin as the candidate it looks like Bachmann is more likely).


As commentator/pundits go Olbermann is by far my favorite because of his unique and direct style coupled with a good command of the facts.

I simply hope that the democrats, independents and moderates are able to derail the right wing agenda before the later portions of Olbermann's predictions come true.

The Sarcastic Liberal

No comments:

Post a Comment