DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I do not attempt to be polite or partisan in my articles, merely truthful. If you are a partisan and believe that the letter after the name of a politician is more important then their policies, I suggest that you stop reading and leave this site immediately--there is nothing here for you.

Modern American politics are corrupt, hyper-partisan, and gridlocked, yet the mainstream media has failed to cover this as anything but politics as usual. This blog allows me to post my views, analysis and criticisms which are too confrontational for posting in mainstream outlets.

I am your host, Josh Sager--a progressive activist, political writer and occupier--and I welcome you to SarcasticLiberal.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

An Interesting take on the Religious Right

Below is a video from the online show "The Young Turks":



I don't understand how the dominionistic ties of two of the three top Republican presidential picks of 2012 have flown so far under the radar. Never mind the separation of church and state, these people are a cult which has a death-grip on half of the political spectrum. Imagine what these people would would be considered if they didn't believe in Christ, but in Allah; half of the county and all of the media would throw a collective fit and scream of sharia and madrassas.

The Sarcastic Liberal

No comments:

Post a Comment