DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I do not attempt to be polite or partisan in my articles, merely truthful. If you are a partisan and believe that the letter after the name of a politician is more important then their policies, I suggest that you stop reading and leave this site immediately--there is nothing here for you.

Modern American politics are corrupt, hyper-partisan, and gridlocked, yet the mainstream media has failed to cover this as anything but politics as usual. This blog allows me to post my views, analysis and criticisms which are too confrontational for posting in mainstream outlets.

I am your host, Josh Sager--a progressive activist, political writer and occupier--and I welcome you to SarcasticLiberal.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 11, 2011

2012 Republican Primary


Lets be realistic, there are only 3 possible contenders for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination: Mitt Romney, Michelle Bachmann, and Rick Perry. Just the fact that these three dunces are the Republican front runners should tell you something about the current state of the Republican party. The right wingers are both completely insane and have a need for anyone they support to agree with them on EVERYTHING, which has led to a very sparse field. I almost pity the intelligent republican (if there are any left) because this entire race is a choice between a fool, a christian crusader and a corporate raider.

For the next 3 Posts, I will give my take on each of the contenders for the republican nomination.


No comments:

Post a Comment